We are looking for more experienced software developers
About IT company Datema
Datema has its head office at Solna Strand, Stockholm, as well as offices located in Umeå, Borlänge, Örebro, Varberg and Oslo. The company comprises about 60 employees who interact with each other on a daily basis across our three business areas – Retail, Mobility and ERP. If you choose to work at Datema, you will work in a pleasant environment where we work purposefully to be the good employer. As a company, we are experts in Retail (self-scanning), Mobility (transport and logistics) and ERP (business system processes). Our IT specialists, IT consultants and application developers daily help about 600 companies in Sweden, Norway and Denmark with services and processes around customer-specific solutions, which together with hardware from world-leading manufacturers constitute a complete delivery from ax to limp.
Join and further develop software for the world’s best shopping solutions!
We want to expand our development department and are therefore looking for experienced software developers. The department that is working on developing our self-scanning solution is pleasant and very creative. We work with customers and partners all over Europe and our solutions are used every day by thousands of customers. If you choose to work with us, you will end up in a prestigious work environment with great influence, own responsibility and personal freedom. We sit in Solna Strand next to the water, close to the subway, commuter train and crossroads.
What we expect from you:
• You have experience in .NET and C # and it is a merit if you have knowledge of Xamarin and iOS and Android development.
• You want to work with test-driven development and you are happy to have experience in building, test and documentation automation.
• We believe you have a good ability to see opportunities, are creative and systematic.
• Being self-employed is a must.
• You speak Swedish and because we work in an international market and have customers from many different countries and cultures, it is important that you also master English in both speech and writing.
• You enjoy taking responsibility for your own tasks and work just as well independently as in a group.
• You are a service-minded person with social skills.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We only accept applications by e-mail to Fredrik Englund, firstname.lastname@example.org. We interview candidates on an ongoing basis.